8/30/17

BTC: Cut, Color, Style Show 2017

I was honored to be apart of the Behind The Chair - Color, Cut, & Style 2017 show this week in Austin, Texas!  I was one of three makeup artists working with Kenra Professional. The team was incredibly talented, and I felt lucky to be there working side by side with them! 
I did all of the makeup for the "white segment" taught by Laken Rose and my friend Stephanie Brinkerhoff.  

These photos were taken by the Behind The Chair photographers and there are more on their website,  here.

High Fives all around to the wonderful Kenra Team! Thanks for having me!  















xo @alexcrabtreehmua


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTC: Cut, Color, Style Show 2017

I was honored to be apart of the Behind The Chair - Color, Cut, & Style 2017 show this week in Austin, Texas!  I was one of three makeu...